Barcol Impressor Digital Indentation Hardness Tester
|FOB Price:||US $600-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $600-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
- Model NO.: GX-HB
- Measuring Range: HB
- Standard: ISO, ASTM
- Mobility: Portable
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Customized: Customized
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Barcol Impressor
- Application: Metal
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Calibrating Method: Standard Hardness Test Blocks
- Support Language: English
- Trademark: GAOXIN
- HS Code: 9024800000
HBa-1+, a digital indentation hardness tester, is the latest design and development of our company. It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting. It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection. It is mainly used in aluminum processing industry, testing pure aluminum, soft aluminum, thick aluminum alloy, aluminum strip, aluminum rod, aluminum castings, aluminum forgings and aluminum alloy products. Also, it can be used for glass steel industry. The relevant standard is ASTM B648-00, ASTM HD2583-07, and GB / T 3854-2005.
* Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
* No need to be supported. Just test on one side of the sample with the hardness tester, no need to be supported. It is suitable for the test of large and extra thick workpiece.
* With the maximum hold function, recording the maximum hardness value during measurements.
* Can be used for measuring not only Barcol Hardness, but also Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* With the function of calculating the average value, can calculate the average value of the 29 sets of data at most.
|Parameters||Barcol Hardness (Hba), Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH)|
|Measurement Range||0~100 HBa, equivalent to the Brinell hardness of 25~150HB|
|Indication Error||81~88 HBa±1 HBa|
|42~48 Hba±2 HBa|
|Repeatability Error||81~88 HBa±1.5 HBa|
|42~48 HBa±2.5 Hba|
|Operating Condition||Temperature: 0~50°C|
|Power Supply||2x1.5vAAA Um-4 Battery|
|Weight||390g (Not Including Batteries)|
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|2 Standard Blocks|
|Pin Length Calibration Block|
|Optional Accessories||Bluetooth data output|