Portable Cement Hardness Gauge Tester
|FOB Price:||US $200-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
- Model NO.: GX-150N
- Measuring Range: MPa
- Standard: ISO, ASTM, GB/T
- Mobility: Portable
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Customized: Customized
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Cement Hardness Tester
- Application: Stone, Cement
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Calibrating Method: Standard Hardness Test Blocks
- Support Language: English
- Trademark: GAOXIN
- HS Code: 9024800000
The Cement Hardness Tester accord with JGJ/T23-2001 technical codes HX-225 type cement hardness tester for testing and-mpa within the scope of the concrete compressive strength, the system standard energy for 2.207J, and value system as pointer direct reading type medium, the cement hardness tester execute GB9138-88 and JJG817-1993 national metrological verification code standards, by the China construction science research institute producer. Cement hardness tester is suitable for testing the general construction, Bridges and various propose member (plate and beam, column, bridge) strength.
* Center guide adopts imported materials, high accuracy, resistance to wear and tear.
* Shell is made of super hard aluminum, avoid on-site damage equipment, prolong service life.
* Pointer block the external type spring coil structure, convenient for friction adjustment, and can guarantee pointer shaft and pointer slider friction force uniform, to ensure the accuracy of the instrument.
* Advanced low power consumption power management function, can install screen backlight, voice volume, automatic dormancy, and has the automatic shutdown function.
|Strong measurement range||twenty ~ sixty mpa|
|Impact function||2.207 J (0.225 KGF. M)|
|Pointer length||20.0 + / - 0.2 (mm)|
|Pointer friction||0.65 + / - 0.15 (N)|
|Pointer to the largest system static friction force is||0.5 ~ 0.8 N|
|Just drill rate constant mean||80 + 2|
|Bomb strike rod end spherical radius||25 + / - 1.0 (mm)|
|Bomb strike tension spring stiffness||7.85 + / - 0.40 (N/cm)|
|Play with the hammer decoupling position||scale line "100" ruling place|
|Bomb strike tension spring working length||0.3 mm (mm) 61.5.0|
|Play with the hammer dive location||scale "0" place|
|Steel anvil rate constant value||80 + 2|
|Weight||1040 g (including battery)|